OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SUNO BENENTIAN SWAMI || Listen to my prayers .



sunahu baenantheeaa
suaamee maerae raam |


kott apraadh bharae
bhee thaerae chaerae raam |


dhukh haran kirapaa karan mohan
kal kalaeseh bhanjanaa |


saran thaeree rakh laehu maeree
sarab mai niranjanaa |


sunahu baenantheeaa
suaamee maerae raan |


kott apraadh bharae
bhee thaerae chaera |


TRANSLATION :--



Listen to my prayer ,
oh my lord and master.


I am filles with million of sins,
but still , i am your slave.


Listen to my prayer , 
o my lord and master.


O Destroyer of pain, Bestower of mercy,
Fascinating Lord, Destroyer of
sorrow and strife,


I have come to your sanctuary;
please preserve my honor. you are all-
pervading, o immaculate Lord.


listen to my prayer
oh my lord and master.


He hears and beholds all; 
God is with us, the nearest of the near.


O Lord and master, hear Nanak"s prayer;
please save the servants of your house.


listen to my prayer, 
o my Lord and master















No comments:

Post a Comment